Recurring and Specialty Series
Classes with a general theme that are offered several times throughout the year.
Classes with a specific focus of the body or therapeutic benefit and are offered at select times throughout the year.
Series of Classes
Class series range from 3-6 weeks. It is strongly recommended that students attend the entire class series; however students are able to enroll and pay for the classes they are able to attend. Each class is focused on the therapeutic aspect of yoga.
Attending a Yoga Class
Most yoga classes require preregistration. Student will need to contact the teacher directly to register for the class. It is important to let your teacher know what conditions need to be honored, or any fears you may have about practicing yoga.
- Notify the teacher if you will be late to class
- Remove your shoes before entering the studio
- Refrain from wearing cologne or perfume
- Place your cellphone on silent or off
- Keep voices low while talking in studio