Stress is the leading cause of disease (dis-ease). This class class blends meditation, gentle movement, restorative yoga, mudras, affirmations, and aromatherapy to release deeply stored stress and trauma in the body in order to provide nourishment to your nervous system.
Restorative Yoga is a luscious way to gently move and stretch your body. It offers a sacred pause in the midst of a busy life by allowing the mind to rest, the breath to deepen as the body is deeply rejuvenated. Students stay in restful postures for 7-15 minutes with the support of props ~ bolster, block, blankets ~ in order to allow the body to fully relax.
- allows muscles to completely relax
- deep cellular healing as all the organs systems are both stimulated and soothed
- allows for deeper breathing
- increased energy and vitality
- boosts the immune system
- induces more restful sleep
- antidote for chronic stress
Drop in price is $15
Email Lyndi: Lyndi@lyndirivers.com
Visit Lyndi on the web: Lyndirivers.com